Ever wonder why gratitude has so much of grace. Gratitude is the key to the fullness of life. It has so much to offer to your own life. A simple ‘thank you’ to what you have now in your life is a powerful indicator to the Universe that it is endlessly bountiful. If you hold the grace towards gratitude, know that you are making peace to your past, to your present and you are infinitely being creative to your future.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
why should you show gratitude in life
1. Never take anything for granted. Wake up each morning and find at least 10 things to which you are grateful too today. Gratitude is your pipeline which will create more pipelines in your life. Even if you receive as gift something you didn’t like, say thank you and you can later hand it over to someone else.
Always be grateful to the gift of life. 2. Be kind to people. Words like ‘’thank you ‘’, ‘’Please ‘’ , ‘’Excuse me’’ will never belittle you. It will not hurt you but you are just showing appreciation and kindness to life.
3. Have a look at your attitude. Are you being to impolite to people. Are you constantly showing your anger or nervousness? Remember your ATTITUDE defines how much grace you add to GRATITUDE.
4. Sometimes the road traffic might upset you. Sometimes missing the bus or being late for an interview will make you more nervous and angry. But try finding something positive in it and be grateful to it. In stuck moment only we can find reflex more. This is call the constructive concept which change a negative emotion to a positive emotion.
5. If something you didn’t appreciate on a particular day, sit down and relax. Then close your eyes and visualize the scene again and construct it again. Change it the way you want and feel your positive emotion. This is also call as a powerful visualization. This is not as easy but trust the outcome. View guideline 1 again.
“Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
6. Another important way is to keep a gratitude diary. Jot down everything you have been grateful to and just like you use tag in Facebook, use tags in your diary and praise it as much as you can and you should truly feel the emotions when you write.
7. Most importantly, you should not forget the self, i.e. YOU. Praise and admire yourself daily. Hug yourself daily and pat and congratulate yourself every day for everything you do. Love yourself as much as you can.
8. Gratitude also strengthen your relationships with others, boost up your confidence and make you shine more brightly.
9. Avoid criticism and gossip. Rather adopt a holistic lifestyle and be more grateful to nature. Do not give false praise to others as this undermines your trustworthiness.
10. Donation is also very important. As much as you give, you open the doors to receptivity. Be grateful that you are able to donate for a good cause and thank the person to whom you are giving.“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust
Every day I am more and more grateful to life’s abundance and happiness.
Do not sabotage your life because of wrong beliefs.